Local Gentry
Music Discussion
My wife's play

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: My wife's play If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

My wife has written a play which will be performed for three nights at the Camden Fringe Festival in August in London.

Anyone in and around London on the 14th, 15th and 16th might want to come and watch it!

Details are here http://www.camdenfringe.org/index.php?id=2&disp=details&acts_id=26

Rehearsals are taking place as I type!

That's her in the picture by the way - not that you can see much of her - but she isn't in the actual play - she's got a couple of actors in to do it who are very good.

I think it will be very good though!
zelilgirlI1ncenu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

This must be exciting for both of you. I hope everything goes well Smile
Becky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I would love to go, Alan! I'll be somewhere else though. But good luck to your wife- how exciting. Cool
Susan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Very cool, Alan!! Let us know how it is received...
alan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Thank you all for your thoughts - I'll keep you informed as to progress!

The actor in it tells me he did some work in the original Star Wars films - I'll have to ask him what at some stage!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: