Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Musical Upload Requests
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Musical Upload Requests If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What would you like to hear and have? Let's share. And have some fun with it.
Leo K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'm really in the mood for The Go Go's...like Our Lips are Sealed...but I don't have anything by them.

Never happened, but I also wish that Altman's Three Women had been released as a soundtrack...with the atonal chamber music and Country Western stuff featured in the film.

http://georgannename.blogspot.com/
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Cool, I can up Beauty And The Beat.
Leo K

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
Cool, I can up Beauty And The Beat.

Awesome!

http://georgannename.blogspot.com/
koeeoaddi there

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Ooh hows about some Zeppelin rarities. i dunno whats out there, but if there are any studio goodies i'd love to hear them.

please!

edit - of course if anyone wants some string band rarities then let me know! Smile
Mr. Yuk Fu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'd love to hear a boot from the Stones 72' tour
alan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

koeeoaddi there wrote:
Ooh hows about some Zeppelin rarities. i dunno whats out there, but if there are any studio goodies i'd love to hear them.

please!

edit - of course if anyone wants some string band rarities then let me know! Smile

You want Zepp? Go to http://walhallahereicome.blogspot.com/

Pretty much everything is there! Good Hunting. Now you all you need to know is which ones you need! Laughing

(and have a listen to the Roots Of Zeppelin I posted the other day on the Zeppelin thread!)

Last edited by alan on Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

That's all live stuff though. I'll post that 11 disc Studio Rarities thing.
alan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
That's all live stuff though. I'll post that 11 disc Studio Rarities thing.

I did see that somewhere recently - I'll see if I can find the link to save you having to post it! Laughing
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Awesome, thanks Alan!
henryjg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Would love some Heaven Bound w/Tony Scotti, esp. rip of OOP Japanese CD.
Quincy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Ian, you mentioned this Beatles documentary on the old board that sounded really good.

Also, hey, maybe you could up the next installment of Beefheart (Live in London 1974 or Live at My Father's Place, etc.). Tanks!
Justsomedude

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I missed out on those live Amy Winehouse shows that someone posted on the old board. Anyone have those? Thanks a million if you do.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the Rick Nielsen "Fuse" album, or the Billy Gibbons "Moving Sidewalks" stuff?
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Leo K wrote:
I'm really in the mood for The Go Go's...like Our Lips are Sealed...but I don't have anything by them.

Never happened, but I also wish that Altman's Three Women had been released as a soundtrack...with the atonal chamber music and Country Western stuff featured in the film.

http://www.zshare.net/download/23404690188961/

There's Beauty And The Beat for ya, Leo. Classic album.
Beckner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I got this on LP, but I can certainly use the files. Thanks too, Ian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: