Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Musical Upload Requests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koeeoaddi there

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

audiodrome wrote:
Whatever happened to the Byrds outtakes? Did that get posted before the Shop closed down?

huh? what byrds outtakes?
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

audiodrome wrote:
henryjg wrote:
Would love some Heaven Bound w/Tony Scotti, esp. rip of OOP Japanese CD.

Here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/41730535/hbwtsbuihtd.rar.html

THANKS!
IanWagner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

koeeoaddi there wrote:
audiodrome wrote:
Whatever happened to the Byrds outtakes? Did that get posted before the Shop closed down?

huh? what byrds outtakes?

Laughing Laughing
chinnie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'd love to listen to Brian Wilson and Andy Paley's collaboration from the 80s, the one with the single "Must Be A Miracle". I lost this a while ago in a data disaster and haven't been able to find it anywhere ever since... Sad
mozelly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

http://beachboysblog.blogspot.com/

This fellow has what you're looking for, I believe.
Justsomedude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hey Ian, did you say you could post the Fuse album? I would be much obliged sir.
IanWagner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yep, that's still in line.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Has anyone any Dead Can Dance? They're a stunning 'dark wave'/world group from the 80's and 90's, quite similar to Cocteau Twins in many respects. Despite being Australian, not one of their albums is in print here. All I've heard of them is on music videos and documentaries.

Check this out, 'Frontier' from their first album... you will become instant fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYpGEq0VveA

Any help? Sad
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
crick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Matinee Idyll (129) wrote:
Has anyone any Dead Can Dance? They're a stunning 'dark wave'/world group from the 80's and 90's, quite similar to Cocteau Twins in many respects. Despite being Australian, not one of their albums is in print here. All I've heard of them is on music videos and documentaries.

Check this out, 'Frontier' from their first album... you will become instant fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYpGEq0VveA

Any help? Sad

Eponymous album.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dsge2fe6xj1
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

* flips wig *

Oh thankyou so crick!
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
chinnie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

mozelly wrote:
http://beachboysblog.blogspot.com/

This fellow has what you're looking for, I believe.

Oooohhh, thanks so much!!
Mark Roberts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Anyone have "All This is That" which I understand is sort of a "Get the Boot" Vol. 3?
Cranston Lamont

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What's the best Simon and Garfunkel show from the 69 tour - and can anyone post it, please?
IanWagner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Ohio and Carbondale are the only ones I've seen. I'll try to locate em.
Beckner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

How about Queen, live Sheer Heart Attack era?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: