Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Musical Upload Requests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
third coast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Summ-a-Briz' wrote:
likewise, while we're talking actors.
Can someone up that famous Shatner record. I've yet to hear that.
In exchange, I can post some Richard Harris stuff, which can't be much better.

Unless, of course, it was the Jimmy Webb songs that Harris did. Got to see Webb in concert three weeks ago and he told great Harris stories such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ID7WzGBIs
Mr. Yuk Fu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

linusoli wrote:
IanWagner wrote:
Mr. Yuk Fu wrote:
I'd love to hear a boot from the Stones 72' tour

The great unreleased 1972 live LP, nearly released on Decca as a contractual obligation.

http://rapidshare.com/files/35305846/The_Rolling_Stones_-_1972_-_Unreleased_Decca_Live_Album.rar

So this is where the fun lives! Better than Ya-Yas for sure. Thanks, Ian.

Damn, I wasn't quick enough! It's been tagged and removed by rapid share. Evil or Very Mad Would it be possible to upload to another file sharing site? Or send it through a messenger?
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Here ya are:
http://rapidshare.com/files/36745726/RSDL.zip
Mr. Yuk Fu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
Here ya are:
Cool Thank you!
Chris M

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
Here ya are:

Thanks! Is this Brussles Affair or is that something else?
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The unreleased live LP for Decca from 72.
Jeff Mason

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I am really, really digging all of this great stuff (mono White Album playing now). But I would still dig the Lulu too....
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

S'gonna happen!
Mike

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Here's portions of the 7/26/72 Stones concert at Madison Square Garden, Mick's Birthday Show, enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/stgzz9
Chance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Justsomedude wrote:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the Rick Nielsen "Fuse" album
Oh man, I got this in a trade on cassette a few years ago, but I wouldn't have a clue how to rip it to digital I'm afraid... Confused I've got a busload of rare Cheap Trick uploads coming in the pipeline within the next few weeks if you want to hang in there though.
"For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation." - Rainer Maria Rilke
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Awesome, Chance, MAJORLY ready for some Trick.
I can up Fuse.
audiodrome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

henryjg wrote:
Would love some Heaven Bound w/Tony Scotti, esp. rip of OOP Japanese CD.

Here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/41730535/hbwtsbuihtd.rar.html
alan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Audiodrome - great Avatar - I worked for Matchbox for a summer job when I was a at University. Only in their kiddie toy factory though, not the cars. I had the grade A job of being the person that dumped all the raw plastic into the top of the machine which then came out as a truck wheel or something, having excelled at the task of putting different coloured plastic hubs in the wheels. Promotion!

Had lots of Matchbox toys as a kid, including the alternative they did to the Hot Wheels cars. Great fun when you're 10! Laughing
audiodrome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

alan wrote:
Audiodrome - great Avatar - I worked for Matchbox for a summer job when I was a at University. Only in their kiddie toy factory though, not the cars. I had the grade A job of being the person that dumped all the raw plastic into the top of the machine which then came out as a truck wheel or something, having excelled at the task of putting different coloured plastic hubs in the wheels. Promotion!

Had lots of Matchbox toys as a kid, including the alternative they did to the Hot Wheels cars. Great fun when you're 10! Laughing

That must have been a great place to work!
audiodrome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Whatever happened to the Byrds outtakes? Did that get posted before the Shop closed down?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: