Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Musical Upload Requests
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linusoli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
Mr. Yuk Fu wrote:
I'd love to hear a boot from the Stones 72' tour

The great unreleased 1972 live LP, nearly released on Decca as a contractual obligation.

http://rapidshare.com/files/35305846/The_Rolling_Stones_-_1972_-_Unreleased_Decca_Live_Album.rar

So this is where the fun lives! Better than Ya-Yas for sure. Thanks, Ian.
Hot Burrito #3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

alan wrote:

You want Zepp? Go to http://walhallahereicome.blogspot.com/

Pretty much everything is there! Good Hunting. Now you all you need to know is which ones you need! Laughing

(and have a listen to the Roots Of Zeppelin I posted the other day on the Zeppelin thread!)

Any one want to give some help in this regard ??!!

It's bloody overwhelming in there !!
koeeoaddi there

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
koeeoaddi there wrote:
Ooh hows about some Zeppelin rarities. i dunno whats out there, but if there are any studio goodies i'd love to hear them.

please!

edit - of course if anyone wants some string band rarities then let me know! Smile

http://musictravellers.blogspot.com/2007/06/led-zeppelin-1968-1980-studio-sessions.html

Complete 11 Disc Studio Sessions boot there. Be careful if you dig Zep. It will blow your mind.

ah fucking hell! thats loads of stuff! cheers!
Tuxedo Kiddd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Anybody got a really comprehensive collection of tunes penned by William "Smokey" Robinson, Jr.?
Summ-a-Briz'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'm on the look out for a Gamble and Huff box me-self.
mozelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Anyone have "Wheat Straw Suite" or " Copperfields" by the Dillards?

Here's a Link to "The Dillards vs The LA Time Machine":
http://rapidshare.com/files/1501386/dlrds_vs_am.rar

This is not bluegrass , but more like electric folk. There's only 2 original Dillards in this line up, but it's not bad.

PS: the above link is not mine. If posting someone elses link is ethically wrong ,please delete it....Thanks........Kirt
mozelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Password for above post If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

bassoprofundo
password for above ......................sorry
Jeff Mason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

OK, here is a challenge:

http://www.lulu.co.uk/lptracks/lulusingstswlusa.htm

I got this on scratchy vinyl for $1, and it is simply irresistible. She may do Day Tripper better than the Beatles, IMO. I would LOVE to get this on digital format so I can take it me. GREAT album.
koeeoaddi there

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

mozelly wrote:
Anyone have "Wheat Straw Suite" or " Copperfields" by the Dillards?

aye, i do. i know a couple of others do as well. in fact i think you missed out on Copperfields on the old board about a month or so ago.
if no one else ups it, remind me and it send it to you - i cant upload things with the speed that others can.
Chris D.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I love the title track and used to play it on guitar all the time.
mozelly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Reply to "koeeoaddi there"

Thanks for the offer ,but I'll just try and get it off ebay sometime, when I have the dough. I guess there's a 3 lp collection on one CD-Cooperfields-Wheat Straw Suite And Fiddlin'. Sounds like a deal.

Thank you...............kirt
koeeoaddi there

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

mozelly wrote:
Reply to "koeeoaddi there"

Thanks for the offer ,but I'll just try and get it off ebay sometime, when I have the dough. I guess there's a 3 lp collection on one CD-Cooperfields-Wheat Straw Suite And Fiddlin'. Sounds like a deal.

Thank you...............kirt

well in that case you can upload the Pickin' and Fiddlin' album and the Lemon Chimes and Ebo Walker singles as i dont have those!

cheers!

but if you cant find it, i can still upload. i mean i just gotta wait for a quiet time at work while others here could probably just do it in a flash.
so let me know if you need it in the future.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Has anyone any Marilyn Monroe?

I keep reading she was an awful singer, but I really like her hushed, whispery, fragile voice... very delicate. She could sell a song fer damn sure, as Some Like it Hot demonstrated...

Any help? What's a good comp er, y'know, what am I looking for? Thank!
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
Summ-a-Briz'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

likewise, while we're talking actors.
Can someone up that famous Shatner record. I've yet to hear that.
In exchange, I can post some Richard Harris stuff, which can't be much better.
IanWagner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I got the Lulu, Jeff. I was thinking about a Lulu thread. Everyone needs to hear those Muscle Shoals soul albums she did in 69/70. With Duane Allman on guitar!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: