Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Indy 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Topic Tags 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Indy 4 If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, I'm so freakin' excited! Indy has been my hero since childhood - and now he's in the late 50's mixing it up with greasers on motorbikes.

Please, please, please be a good film.

Oh, onset videos. Apparently they're using some of the American Grafitti cars again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnSvC9scaNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCURaPUG81o
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Erm, HELL YES!?

I'm sold.
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
Bubba Ho-Tep

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Word. Welcome back, Karen.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Honest to Christ, is any character in the freakin' history of anything cooler than Marion Ravenwood? Seriously?
Ebb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Check out the updated official site.

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Property of Dr. Jones? I wonder if that's some hidden confirmation that this film involves the Ark? Shocked
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Karen looks great! Damn, now I have to see this piece of shit!
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Matinee Idyll (129) wrote:
Honest to Christ, is any character in the freakin' history of anything cooler than Marion Ravenwood? Seriously?

Yes. Nina in The Wanderers.
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
Karen looks great! Damn, now I have to see this piece of shit!

Yeah??? Well... you're a piece of SHIT. Or is that too ironic for you? Can't handle my hip subversion!? You try to get fucking excited about something, and the man whomps your ass for having the gall to like populist, popcorn entertainments.

Well, fuck the man.

And you're the fucking man.

[img]So[/img] fuck you.

"OBJECTIVITY NOW!!!"[/img]

* head melts *

"AAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

...And yes, she looks more beautiful than ever.
Beckner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Man, why'd they cast that douche bag kid from "Transformers"? That mustache is about as convincing as nothing.
mitchell!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I thought those exact words... haha

Indy's awesome, though.
Chris D.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Beckner wrote:
Man, why'd they cast that douche bag kid from "Transformers"? That mustache is about as convincing as nothing.

Noooo! He's from Even Stevens!!
Beckner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Ha, and one episode of "Freaks and Geeks" apparently.

I knew I had seen him before "Transformers" but I couldn't place him.
you gotta be kidding me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Whazzis name? Shia LaDouche?
Beckner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Quote:
The name "Shia" is Hebrew for 'gift from God' and the surname "LaBeouf" is a misspelling of "Le Boeuf", the French term for 'the beef'.
Wikipedia.

The truth is better than any joke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: