Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Indy 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Topic Tags 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Look at the emotion in his eyes people. My prayers have been answered! Finally an even whiter and less controversial Zach Braff!! Truly Shia is a fitting name!!
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

But does he personally select indie faves to fill our Ipods with emotionally tortured goodieness?
Chris D.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Beckner wrote:
Ha, and one episode of "Freaks and Geeks" apparently.

I knew I had seen him before "Transformers" but I couldn't place him.

Place him in Holes, baby, 'cause he was in that too.

And don't forget the penetrating Disturbia.

The future of Hollywood belongs to Shia and Tom Hanks' kid.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Quote:
But does he personally select indie faves to fill our Ipods with emotionally tortured goodieness?

"Check out this new Bravery album...it will sooo change your life! Here, let me put it into the Hi-Fi system, place my finger on my chin, and stare into the distance thoughtfully."
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

"Jesus Christ Shia! Smile! It's your fucking birthday!!"
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Jake wrote:
Quote:

"Check out this new Bravery album...it will sooo change your life! Here, let me put it into the Hi-Fi system, place my finger on my chin, and stare into the distance thoughtfully."

The pink MTV logo in the background (but it's really SO the foreground) is just perfect.
mitchell!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

His name should be Shiva and he can be in Temple of Doom.
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Why is this kid worse than anybody else they coulda got to be in the movie? Haven't ever seen anything with him, so I am clueless. But I am fairly confident he could not be worse than Zach Braff. (Or Short Round.)
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Capt. Bringdown wrote:
Why is this kid worse than anybody else they coulda got to be in the movie? Haven't ever seen anything with him, so I am clueless. But I am fairly confident he could not be worse than Zach Braff. (Or Short Round.)

You seen the pictures?
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Capt. Bringdown wrote:

Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Jake wrote:

Nuke from orbit.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Awesome.

Hehe, she still has that devilish laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMLcC-zh1pE

Cannot freakin' wait.
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Man, she is awesome on a stick.

I love Stevie: "I've made a lot of movies I wanted to make for personal reasons, but I'm making this movie for all of YOU!". In other words, people are tired of my pretentious attempts at making films totally beyond my grasp, so now I'll go back to doing what I do best, kissing the asses of folks who still wish they were 7.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
Exactly. Let us all remain 8 and have no idea of what cool is. Cause that's what cool is.

Damn 8 year olds.

Pick on someone your own age.
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."

Last edited by Matinee Idyll (129) on Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Spielberg has sucked since Night Gallery. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: