Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Hey you! What are you listening to right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Topic Tags 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seymour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Love And Only Love (Alternate Take) - Crazy Hoser
seymour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The Darkness - Black Shuck.
Becky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Amy Winehouse singing To Know Him is to Love Him.
Sent my heart all-a-flutter.
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Becky wrote:

One of my all time favorites.

Listening to this:

Last edited by Jake on Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
audiomark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Van Morrison "Astral Weeks" followed by Zep III

Last edited by audiomark on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

seymour wrote:
The Darkness - Black Shuck.

Yeah...that dog don't give a f**k!
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

We're All Alone - Boz Scaggs
Becky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

IanWagner wrote:
We're All Alone - Boz Scaggs

But not for long, eh!!
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

True dat, Penelope!
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

luther

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

St. Vincent's "Marry Me" album, and it is my first listen. It will not be the last. It seems to be a really fantastic album.
"I don't think that the American species is so debased that they have given up on all hope of a cultural life. It's just that they have no concept of how to achieve it ... [S]tuff in a museum is dead. It's cultural necrophilia."

- Frank Zappa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
IanWagner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Indie rockers!

Five Minutes More - Frank Sinatra (Capitol version)
audiomark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

"Some Velvet Morning" Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra.
luther

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Specifically, "John Birch Society." I've loved it since I was a little kid and didn't understand any of it. (My dad used to play this LP.)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/036ar9
"I don't think that the American species is so debased that they have given up on all hope of a cultural life. It's just that they have no concept of how to achieve it ... [S]tuff in a museum is dead. It's cultural necrophilia."

- Frank Zappa
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: