Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Do not log out!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
halleluwah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
Jeff, if you are logged-on as Ian, you may not want to read any PMs from me.
You could be in for a REAL SHOCK. Laughing
Just as long as it's not one of those "Crying Game" scenarios...

www.myspace.com/thenovaheatband
Nick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

MAN, is that a great movie!
Becky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
And i didn't have to check anybody's pants, either.

Ian darling, what's everyone talking about?
whyzacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
MAN, is that a great movie!

Intentional stress on the word MAN, man?

I had no probs logging in. now, I need to head to the loo and download.
Susan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

whyzacre wrote:
I had no probs logging in. now, I need to head to the loo and download.

Check your pan...never mind.
Nick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What did Mr. Spock see when he looked in Captain Kirk's Toilet?
whyzacre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Nick wrote:
What did Mr. Spock see when he looked in Captain Kirk's Toilet?

They both circle Ur-anus looking for Kling-ons?

...wait... that that's the punchline to the other Star Trek joke!
Leo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, I signed on for another account...hopefully it works...
halleluwah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Um, hey Ian...Andy's old account didn't work either, so he attempted to sign up for a new one, but it won't let him log in with THAT one either.

I, on the other hand, was just able to log in and post on the same computer.

And Andy's our leader now!!! When will he be able to begin his reign of terror????

zelilgirlI1ncenu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Same story with Mat. He tried 2 different email addys to re-register and cant log in either.
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

No idea how to fix this! Tried, but no luck. Any volunteers to help are welcome.
halle2wah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, it just kicked my old account off, too. The new one let me log in. But I was able to log in fine before today, too, so it may only be a matter of time.

Ian, was giving Andy administrative powers the only change you made in the board functions before things started getting screwy yesterday? Maybe there's some weird function in the admin area of the site that accidentally got triggered or something...
halle2wah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Right now I am the only registered user on the entire board. It's like a ghost town around here.....

Spoooooooky.

TakeThree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Jeff Mason again. My new account died as did my first attempt to replace it.

Ian, there is probably nothing any of us can do. My guess is that you have some DB corruption that the techs at your hosting will have to fix. You should open a ticket and have them investigate.

Alan is having issues too, I know -- his account has died. It has to a server/DB failure.
Hobie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Susan here...i had to register a new account. When i clicked on a room after letting it sit for a couple of hours, it logged me out, and wouldn't let Susan back in.

I'm with Jeff; there's definitely some file corruption going on here...somebody'd better archive the things they want to save, just in case!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Place For Everything Else! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: