Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Dead Can Dance, for Joe

Topic Tags 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Dead Can Dance, for Joe If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mi6ley
spleen & ideal

http://www.sendspace.com/file/murf12
within the realm of a dying sun

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sgsxy5
serpent's egg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mh965q
aion

Joe, you had asked about this in the upload thread I think? I love them.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Surprised

Shocked

Surprised

Holy shit!

Thankyou so much - lovely crick upped their first album, which I'm really enjoying. This is just so lovely of you! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

I can't believe all their albums are OOP here... bizarre. I'm thinking of getting the boxset, but the DVD is Region 2... Hmm.
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Oh nick, got Spleen and Ideal last night - truly amazing stuff. Thankyou!

Why is there nobody talking about this band?!? Cocteau fans please apply here!
"...A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
Nick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Joe I am very glad that you got 'em. I like those four the most, as the first LP is a little rough and the later ones get into too much extended rhythmic areas for my taste.

What region is Aus? There's the U.S. version of the set that has NTSC region 1 DVD>...

PS the serpent's egg is the bomb.
Matinee Idyll (129)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I know it's Rota! I was just foolin' with ye! Crying or Very sad Embarassed
Nick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Me too, meh too. what thread is this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: