Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Beastie Boys Mix Up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yep. I love Sugarshit Sharp too.
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Is Steve Albini's cock ring on that one?
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It's on all of us.
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Laughing
Jeff Mason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, if it adds to the pleasure, I finished the album on the drive home. It won't ever be an absolute favorite, but it fits a certain niche perfectly -- the album that plays while you veg, either on a long drive, or after a long day, and you get into a zone and space out. It makes perfect mood music, when you don't want to think, you just want to...be. If that makes sense. And since today was one of those days, it had maximum impact in that fashion.
Beckner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Capt. Bringdown wrote:
I think Beckner definitely should check out Pussy Galore. Somebody upload Corpse Love pronto!

Funny, I've been looking for Pussy Galore for quite some time, but I must not be looking hard enough.
IanWagner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Beckner wrote:
Capt. Bringdown wrote:
I think Beckner definitely should check out Pussy Galore. Somebody upload Corpse Love pronto!

Funny, I've been looking for Pussy Galore for quite some time, but I must not be looking hard enough.

ha...ha...ha
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Jeff Mason wrote:
Well, if it adds to the pleasure

Are we still talking about Steve Albini's cock ring?
Jeff Mason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Whatever you want to talk about.
Beckner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Jeff, have you checked out Elvis Costello yet?
Jeff Mason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Beckner wrote:
Jeff, have you checked out Elvis Costello yet?

Ironically, yes, but not from the downloads yet (out of blanks to make CDs and I do most listening anymore in the car or at work) -- I checked a copy of Trust out from the library. So far, OK, but I need to give it some more time I think.
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I am afraid I do not understand what is ironic about that.
seymour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Get Check Your Head, Jeff. Should be able to find it quite easily. I could upload......all my stuff is Apple lossless, m4a or whatever and I've never gotten a good answer whether or not that's acceptable. If it is, I can make it happen. That DVD that just came out Hey, I Shot That or whatever, I was at that gig. Only time I've ever been in Madison Square Garden. I haven't seen the DVD yet. One of the drummers (the guy with the impressive hair) is in Morningwood now.
Jeff Mason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Capt. Bringdown wrote:
I am afraid I do not understand what is ironic about that.

Because Dave from the goodness of his heart stuffed me with MP3 files, but instead of getting those first I used a library copy.

I plan on taking a lot of MP3 files on vacation. 12 hour drives, you know.
Chris D.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Quote:
Because Dave from the goodness of his heart stuffed me with MP3 files

Ladiez up 'n' down the Eastern Seaboard sayyyyy...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: