Local Gentry
Music Discussion
Ahh, Forget It
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Word Bubba. "King without a queen" rules my nuts more than anything on BTBWY, which is fab in it's own right, but definitely an anomaly in the world of Dion. What makes BTBWY great for me is the obvious love and devotion that both men put into it. It does hit snags here and there but overall it's a real good one that I can listen to pretty much straight through. People are right to drool over it, but personally I still lean more towards the full throttle greaser-pop stuff from the sixties.
Fancy Lad
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I think the Spector productions are killer. They SOUND fucking amazing. How you guys aren't hearing that is beyond me, but whatever. Not to diss the Dion appreciation or anything.
Joel5000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Downloaded this a while ago, but just now transferring to the mp3 player. I'll listen tonight and give my thoughts tomorrow. Thanks for posting this, Ian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Local Gentry Forum Index -> -> The Record Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: